Since I am 21 weeks pregnant and I know that once baby comes I am not going to have as much time to scrapbook I want to be caught up by the time the baby makes it's appearance. My next issue is that my house is on the market, so I have to keep my scrapping room "clean". And my scrapbook desk is usually a disaster especially when I am in the middle of a project.
Well I came up with a solution and it seems to be working so far. I created my own scrapbook "kits". As I have time, usually at night while I am watching tv, I create/sort my "kits".
Below is a list of steps I used:
1) Take all photos and seperated them by layouts and put them in 13x15 "ziplock" bags
2) Write titles and journaling for each layout and add to the bags
3) Look through scrapbook magazines/online galleries to find layout ideas and place in the bag
4) Go through stash and pull pattern paper and cardstock and add to the bags
5) Optional...add emellishments for each layout to bags (especially helpful if you are the type of person to you buy a specific embellishment for a layout and then forget about the embellishment until after the layout is created)
Now the next time I want to scrapbook I can pull out a "kit" and everything is right there. And if something interrupts me (hopefully someone wanting to look at the house!) I can put everything back in the "bag" and hide it away until next time.