Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas Progress

I started working on my 25 days until Christmas album that is inspired by Ali Edwards.

I took an 8x8 Zutter BIA acrylic covers and cut it down to 6x8 using my Friskers paper cutter (slow and steady to have it cut without splintering). Then I cut a bunch of different papers; circles, vellum, envelopes, Bingo cards, planner pages from 1964, etc. I even started putting dates on my pages. But I am waiting on some more paper that I ordered to be delivered before I finish my album.



I also worked on an advent calendar that I had picked up last year from Making Memories. I adhered pattern paper to the front of each box and sanded the edges before putting on the numbers. Now I just need to fill it with little gifts.

2 comments:

Lily said...

fun stuff

muirwoodsue said...

What a beautiful advent calendar! You did a great job. Have fun with your December Daily Album!