Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December Daily: Days 12, 13 & 14

December 12, 2010


We got to see our friends who live in Chicago and meet their twin girls today. I did not know how Siena was going to react around 3 month olds. Siena was so cute when she reach over and touch Audrey's hand. She also tried to share her sippy cup, but I think she got a little jealous when daddy was holding Audrey. It was great to see them.

Today I finally captured Siena playing "bucket head". Me and her have this routine of dumping all the toys out of this green basket and putting it on our heads and I say "bucket head, bucket head" and she laughs before passing the bucket to me to put on my head.


December 13, 2010

I don't have a photo for today, however I have a short video that I might snap a photo out of once I upload it. Siena took her first steps today walking several steps to me, to grandpa and to Sugar Ray. She is still a little unsteady, but she is gaining confidence.


December 14, 2010

Today I finally got my christmas cards from Shutterfly and addressed them to be mailed out. And of course Siena helped me. I love our christmas card this year and really love the quality of them.

No comments: