Monday, October 25, 2010

Epcot: Food and Wine Festival - Greece



I could have stayed at the Greece booth at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival the whole time we were there. I loved all their food choices!

The Greek Salad with Pita Bread was wonderful. The feta cheese, olives and dressing were perfect. The pita bread was great to soak up the leftover dressing on my plate.


The Spanakopita is what I refer to as spinach pie. It was flaky and yummy.


The Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki was one of my favorite dishes at the whole festival. I loved the Tzatziki sauce and the pita bread was soft and delicious. I think I had this dish three times at the festival....


Below is the full menu from the Greece booth:
Greek Salad with Pita Bread
Spanakopita
Chicken Soulaki with Tzatziki
Baklava
Boutari Moschofilero
Enoteca Emery Athiri Mountain Slopes
Boutari Naoussa
Atlantis White

No comments: