Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Goal - Completed

My goal was to complete my WDW album from my last Disney trip before leaving on my next trip. Well I completed my goal this morning when I finished the last page. My last page is a reminder of our favorites, things we didn't get to but want to next trip, and things to avoid. I made little tags with the top 5 in each category and then stapled ribbon loops on each for ease of pulling out of the pockets. Since this album has no page protectors I really wanted it to have some interaction throughout the album. Now I can work on some other projects :)


1 comment:

laura said...

Hi Paris! I haven't been by for awhile. So when is the next trip to Disney? Lucky girl! Your pictures of the balloons are beautiful. I just went out and bought a new camera on Monday night. I love it. Nikon D60. Have a great night!