Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I won a drawing and some LOs

I don't tend to win stuff. Actually, I always say that I never win anything.

Well, our library had an open house and did a drawing to win some prizes. While I didn't win the grand prize I did win a book.

At first I was not too excited because it's a children's book and I don't have any kids. But I really like Bill Cosby - I got to see him speak at UWEC a couple years ago. When I opened up the book, I was surprised to see he autographed it! How awesome!



I started my puppy's scrapbook [I told you I don't have any kids, so my dog gets a scrapbook :)]

This first layout is the title page of his book. Sugar Ray will let us balance almost anything on his nose.


A layout about Sugar Ray and my DH.


This layout is about Sugar Ray's first experience with snow. He was so cute digging for snowballs and running in the snow.

No comments: