Thursday, July 10, 2008

Can you take anymore?

I worked some on my WDW album tonight and got a couple pages complete...

The lo below has paper from Crate Paper and Basic Grey, the buttons are Making Memories and the stamp is from October Afternoon.This lo has paper from Crate Paper and Basic Grey, eyelet is from Disney, brad is from Basic Grey, stamp is from October Afternoon, tag and fiber are off of a pair of pants, and I don't remember where the flowers are from.The lo below features paper from Autum Leaves, Basic Grey and Scenic Route, the sticker is from American Crafts and the stamp is from October Afternoon.

This lo has paper from Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon and stamp by October Afternoon.

Just for fun I thought I would share with you what my scrapbook desk looks like while I am creating. I know it's a disaster. I hardly have any room to work!!!

No comments: