Tuesday, July 8, 2008

WDW Album Update

Several people have inquired about my WDW album, so below is some more information.

I made the album myself using Basic Grey Archaic Boulder paper for the filler pages. Basic Grey is only one sided so I had to adhere two pieces together for every page (What can I say, I really liked the paper). The covers (which aren't pictured) are chipboard covered with various Basic Grey Periphery pattern paper. I binded the album using my Bind-It-All (what a awesome machine).

I decorated the pages using different papers from Scenic Route, Cosmo Cricket, American Crafts, Bazzill, and more Basic Grey (I am not finished with the album, so I may add more paper from other companies).

The stamps used for journaling are from October Afternoon and are offered as an Add On item (or you can purchase separately) to the July Kit from Parisian Studio. If added to your purchase with the main monthly kit the stamps will ship for free.

The edges of the paper are distressed with Tim Holz distressing inks. I also added maps and various other items from Disney in between the pages for fun references.

Oh, I also "hide" Mickey's on each page!

I'll add additional page pictures as I complete the layouts. Any other questions, please ask. :)

No comments: