Sunday, July 20, 2008

Layouts from this weekend

Well, I had fun this weekend, even though I wasn't at CHA :(

Friday night we went out to dinner with friends and then went downtown and watched Little Shop of Horrors at the Paramont in the Park event. Then I got to scrap yesterday and today, until I ran out of adhesive! I had to make an emergency trip to the store. Below are some layouts I created...

For this layout I used all items from Parisian Studio's July kit.

This layout has paper from Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey.

This layout has paper from Basic Grey, Bazzill and SEI.

This layout I complete using Basic Grey paper.


For this layout I used Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricut and Scenic Route. I also used a sticker from American Crafts.

1 comment:

Scraprageous said...

Great papers - love your layouts - they look like fun!