Sunday, July 6, 2008

WDW

I can’t believe it’s already Sunday, that means my three day weekend is almost over. I am sad; it seems that the weekends always go by so fast. But I did get some layouts completed from our recent trip to Disney World (back in January). We always end up with stacks of photos after going to WDW and I am always so overwhelmed by the idea of creating layouts for so many photos. I want the layouts to reflect the fun and enjoyment we experienced, yet still be beautiful.

For this trip I decided to try a new size - 6x12, I thought that this would allow me to feature many photos with different “topics” and still allow me to have enough room for journaling and embellishments. I am now in love with the 6x12 size. It is perfect! If you have not tried a 6x12 layout I suggest you give it a try. What are you waiting for?

Below are some 6x12 layouts I completed this weekend, enjoy.




3 comments:

laura said...

Hi Paris! I managed to get here via CK's website! I love your album from Disney. My hubby and I just got back from there 2 weeks ago. I have just started getting my pictures printed and I'm so overwhelmed for where to begin. Like you I have maps and everything else to put in too! Your firework pictures are great! What kind of camera do you use? Have a great nite. Hugs

scrappyhappy08 said...

That's a great album!!! :)

Hannie C said...

I love your 6x12 album, mine sharing what you've used there? Where to get the album that you are using? and do you do any distress on the pp? TQ