Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Disney!!!!

So, we made the decision to go to Disney World again. We are only going for 3 days but I am so excited (I know we just went in January). I love Disney World, there's just something about it that makes me so happy. I know, I know its the happiest place on earth! Part of the joy to me is in the planning process. I love making charts with all the park information on them and then deciding when to go to each park. My head starts spinning with all the possibilities. I start dreaming about what are days are going to be like, what rides we are going to ride, what we are going to see and just how much fun we are going to have. I enjoy living fairly close to Disney (its a 10 hour drive), but I wish I lived even closer.

Something I have always promised myself was to complete my Disney scrapbook from my previous trip before I leave for my next Disney trip, which means I have about three weeks. I guess what I am trying to say is...be prepared to see a lot of Disney layouts in the coming weeks :)

Below is a picture from a previous trip, just to put another smile on my face.

No comments: